Re: IML: 'Blank' 1960 Hubs / Used on '66 Plymouth Fury

Re: IML: 'Blank' 1960 Hubs / Used on '66 Plymouth Fury

I was very surprised to see those blanks show up in 1966 on some Plymouth Fury's.

I noticed it right away, but you are the first person that I have heard mention it. For what its worth, congrats on being so observant!

Good luck on that '60 LeBaron wheel cover. I have bought everyone I have seen for sale in 25 years. That amounts to three. Luckily my car still has all four of its originals.

Paul