Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: IML: postings

Kenneth and all,

The mailing list is designed to be self-serve, and can
be manipulated by going to the club website's main
page and going to the MAILING LIST area and following
the directions there.....

Your message came through (nice to see you here).

-Kenyon

--- kenneth chilton <acorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think my my postings are getting through again,if
they are please cancel my unsubscribe e-mail
regards k/a

=====
Kenyon Wills