Re: IML: Please help

have you looked under the car at the tires to see if they were wet?
also look under the master cylinder to see if wet. sounds like you may have a leek .

Charles Prinzivalli <cp910@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The car is a 1964 Imperial LeBaron that I need the rear breaks done on. The
pedal goes to the floor and the car still rolls.

Any help will do.

Thanks,
Charlie