RE: IML: Antique Car Insurance Co. Recommendations?

RE: IML: Antique Car Insurance Co. Recommendations?

Title: Message

I agree with Steve about J.C. Taylor. I've been with them since 1984, and have never had a problem at all. I have 14 cars insured with them, and my total for the year is only about $800. They also have "agree value" which means whatever you insure the car for they will pay the full value in a total lost. I think J.C. Taylor is the largest antique insurance company in the world.

Rich Woolf

'66 Imperial

'73 Imperial

'75 Imperial