Re: IML: Why there are so MANY... coyotes and my own imp

Re: IML: Why there are so MANY... coyotes and my own imp

> Quote: "In the early 1980"s Reaganomics turned the US dollar into
> toilet paper (it's happening again in the current decade)."
>
> I'm not quite sure the relevance of this obviously political
> statement, the election is over lets move on and besides political
> statements are a no-no on the Imperial mailing list.

I see no political stuff here, just economical..

It's a big deal for me to buy imperial when 1 US dollar costs 11,5 local
currency or year back when it was 17 its 1,5 times cheaper:) + all the
ocean transport is also paid in $$$.

About those coyotes... When I first red that Tony Lindsey wrote.. I smiled
and recognised the individuals who import used US cars here in Estland.
I do not know how they work, but one thing i know often we can see they
claim to own the car they sell.. when actually they sell a car that they
saw on sale;)

for example dude is selling thiz car
http://www.usauto.ee/Tuleviku%20Autod/Mustang%2071/index.htm
Its clear that it does not belong to him, he has to take pictures of
interior through windows:D
though there is a paper on windshield that i guess is sayin for sale.

So the bottomline is they still exist..
but thanks to them we have many many us cars in our ground including my
imperial which is also  the seller said it belongs to him, but he
underestimated my detective skills and i knew it was still in a big lot
for sale;)

I did not care since i really wanted that car:)
some pictures:
http://www.usaraud.ee/?id=5_5_20_2
and a little diary with more pictures.. though all the info in my own
language:|
http://www.usaraud.ee/?id=15_47_48_2
And if abnybody wonders whathehell is thiz..
http://www.usaraud.ee/carlogpic/916823527e4541058d6d380785f25035.jpg
..it's just a quick hack to get home from local carshow where my fuelpump
went bye bye.
To get home I had to get a replavcement and the donor was
http://www.home.no/migreg/Bilder/Zaz-968m.jpg
That car itself costs about 50$ and the fuelpump is about 30$ thats the
best thing on it, can produce enough to allow e go wot:P

Viljar Mee