IML: 68 Imperial sold !

As soon as the Ford guy saw I had the car on ebay he said he would buy it for what I was asking.
I got it for $500.00 put in oil gas plugs fuel system cleaner and about 15 hours work.
I sold it for $700.00 ,so I got nothing for my labor, but I'm still ahead $150 !
I'll stay with the group since I have a 77NYB.

Thanks for all the info !         Lance