Re: '90s side markers (was Re: IML: I haven't seen these before...)

Re: '90s side markers (was Re: IML: I haven't seen these before...)

In the 90-93 Imperials, there are four Amber bulbs.

3 of them are in the Wraparound lens, the centermost (by the grille)
being a dual-filament bulb that will flash with the turn signal.

The fourth bulb is located in the amber lens above the cornering
light.  This bulb will only come on when the turn signal is flashing.

In the rear of the car, the wraparound red taillight lens has two
bulbs in the sides for rear markers, but there is no rear
side-flashing turn signal.  Only the two outer-most bulbs on the back
(the ones for the brake lights as well) will flash with the turn
signals.

Rgds,
-Jason