'90s side markers (was Re: IML: I haven't seen these before...)

'90s side markers (was Re: IML: I haven't seen these before...)

My '91 does not have rear side markers.  The tail lights wrap around.  The
front side marker illuminates, and it is directly above the cornering
light.

Curiously, the front turn signal wraps around, too, but the bulb is in the
front so it's not illuminated from the perspective of an adjacent driver.

-- David

                      Christopher Hoffman
                      <imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      t>                              cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  Re: IML: I haven't seen these before...
                      ialclub.com

                      01/19/2005 08:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list