Re: IML: Disk Brake Conversion Rant

In a message dated 1/22/2005 8:54:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Many things get discussed here.  People moaned about
how hard Budd discs are to get and what they would do
do for a shot at a set.

I went out and bought 10 sets.  Guess what?  I sold a
pair to one member.  Everyone else clammed up when it
was time to stop talking and do.
Kenyon,
I remember you posting that you got some Budd discs from Dock Bullock but that they were all out of spec!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT