IML: lets all pitch in and open a catalog company?

IML: lets all pitch in and open a catalog company?

maybe if everyone who supplies any parts pertaining to imperials could submit details and info on the products or parts .. and IML put it all together in a complete catalog for IML members. at a small fea or maybe free (would be better). and arrange so that parts and such could be orderd through a common source.   .... think about it people! ........ a catalog with some history and tons of info and tech tips all in one ....why you could put a calender of up coming events in it to. the cover could have a picture of a different imperial on each publication....................... any thoughts would be great.... I know this doesn't pertain to a imperial specificaly but I thought It was a good idea...

Do you Yahoo!?