IML: 1974 Imperial in Vinton VI...

Hello,

I am just in the process of buying my first 1974 Imperial 4 door!!

The car is located in Vinton VI, does anybody live nearby who could check out the car for me..

I am from the Netherlands and planning to ship the car in the summer, so until that time it will be stored there..

Maybe somebody is able to check out the car for me??

Thanks Dirk

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!