[GFS] 56 Fury Trim

I have some spare exterior stainless trim from my 56 Fury's. I have the following:

4 - door pieces (for 2 doors)

1 - front fender, lower left or upper right side

2 - rear long pieces for very back of hockey stick

1 - short piece for top of hockey stick

All have been professionally straightened and polished to mirror finish.

Let me know if you can use any or all.

Posted by: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>