The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ian's Mopars
Author: imopar380 (Show all albums)

1962 Chrysler 300
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First17 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

I sold this in June, 2008 after 26 years of ownership and bought a 1960 Chrysler Saratoga 2 door hardtop. See my other album on that car.

Start of the AAJ Front Disk Brake conversion. It took about 4 hours to RE & RE these, plus some more time to bend and install new lines, install the proportioning valve, and set everything up.

Interior has optional leather upholstery. Some original, some replaced. No cracks in original dash pad or plastic steering wheel. Has optional 7 button signal seeking AM radio. would like to convert it to modern AM - FM electronics. The 60-62 Chrysler dash board is awesome looking day or night. Next pick on favorite dash board would be a 1960 Polara dash board.

I bought this car in 1982, an original Un-Rusted, Un-Molested California car. ( Had a repaint in 1980, still wearing most of that repaint) . I still enjoy driving this as much as possible, and have put 56,000 miles on it since 1982. I know technically many consider that this is not a Forward Look car, but I have the original keys with the FL logos on them, and the basic body is a carry-over from 1961. If we want to get technical about it not being an FL car having no fins, then I guess the 61 Plymouths and all the 1955 Mopars are not FL cars either.

Sitting in front with our latest family car, a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring- sorry no Hemi.

Update - I sold the 62 - 300 in June 2008, and bought a 1960 Saratoga. See photos on the other album " my 1960 Saratoga".
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First17 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)