The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Route 66 MoPar Club Show
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Announcements -> Forward Look & Other Mopar EventsMessage format

Viper Guy
Posted 2019-05-04 12:26 PM (#581758)
Subject: Route 66 MoPar Club Show

Expert

June 1st rain or shine in Branson, MO. This is an annual event with between 125 and 150 MoPars. As far as Forward Look cars are concerned you can count them on one hand. Last year my '59 DeSoto was the only one there. Maybe my '62 Plymouth Super Stock 413 will be a better fit for the younger generation muscle car fans but I'll bring my DeSoto too. Fortunately there are at least 10 different classes and trophies for first three places in each class plus best of show, etc. Lotsa trophies so it's pretty easy to get one with older cars. Newer cars and trucks make up the majority of entries so these classes actually have most of the competition.

Edited by Viper Guy 2019-05-04 12:37 PM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2019_MIB_Registration_Paper_FormOrig.doc (45KB - 556 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Viper Guy
Posted 2022-05-03 2:35 PM (#621257 - in reply to #581758)
Subject: RE: Route 66 MoPar Club Show

Expert

The annual All MoPar Show is Saturday June 4, 2022 in Branson. There are about 100 to 125 cars that participate each year but sadly only 2 or 3 Forward Look cars show up (if that many). The last couple of years mine was the only one.

It’s a one-day all-day event rain or shine with music, prizes, raffles, 50-50 drawing, and more. Trophies for top ten in modern stock and modern modified stock, classic stock and classic modified stock, AMC, Jeeps, trucks, etc. Best paint, best interior, best engine, and Best of Show - lots of trophies!

For information see the Route 66 MoPar Club website.

Edited by Viper Guy 2022-05-03 2:37 PM
Viper Guy
Posted 2023-05-26 12:41 PM (#629832 - in reply to #581758)
Subject: Re: Route 66 MoPar Club Show

Expert

The annual All MoPar Show is Saturday June 3 in Branson. There are about 100 to 125 cars that participate each year but sadly only 2 or 3 Forward Look cars show up (if that many). The last couple of years mine was the only one.

It’s a one-day all-day event rain or shine with music, prizes, raffles, 50-50 drawing, and more. Trophies for top ten in modern stock and modern modified stock, classic stock and classic modified stock, AMC, Jeeps, trucks, etc. Best paint, best interior, best engine, and Best of Show - lots of trophies!

For information see the Route 66 MoPar Club website.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)