The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stainless Steel Exhaust - 1956 Imperial, Chrysler, DeSoto
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - PARTSMessage format

jboymechanic
Posted 2021-10-05 4:09 PM (#615612)
Subject: Stainless Steel Exhaust - 1956 Imperial, Chrysler, DeSoto

Expert

I have the mufflers and tail pipes for a 1956 Chrysler Imperial made out of T409 stainless steel by Waldron's Exhaust, but NOT the pipes from the manifolds to the mufflers. This is a reproduction of a stock system in stainless steel, the mufflers are 2" center in with 1.75" offset out. The pipes from the mufflers back are in two separate pieces; one piece to bend up and over the rear axle and one straight tail pipe per side. It's well made and fit the car nicely, but I wanted a little more rumble so I ended up replacing the mufflers with flow masters and went with 2.25" tail pipes as well.

Waldron's lists this kit for 1954, 1955 and 1956 Imperials. I'm sure they would work with the Chrysler and DeSotos as well since all the extra length of the imperial is in the wheelbase, you might have to cut an inch or two out of the tail pipe. Here is a picture of the system in my car. Everything was $950 +shipping new, less than 200 miles on this system. $300 plus shipping and I'll include the stainless steel pipe clamps as well. Located in the Milwaukee, WI area. Local pickup welcome as well.

(Exhaust stock SS resized.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Exhaust stock SS resized.jpg (216KB - 37 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)