The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1963 Imperial Convertible
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

FINS!
Posted 2016-06-12 1:44 AM (#513916)
Subject: 1963 Imperial Convertible

Elite Veteran

I am looking to trade or possibly sell my 1963 Imperial convertible. Yes this is late in the forward look era but it still has all the cool features like the free stand headlights, push button trans, flyte sweep decklid, etc. Car is not too far from being a nice driver. It is green with a black interior and white top, which is the original color combo, very unusual. It was repainted years ago and the paint is pretty nice. Has been sitting a few years I am working on getting it up and running. Needs carpet and rear seat redone, and some work on front door panels, a new top also. Very small bit of rust (size of hand) in 2 or 3 places. Getting bumpers replated. I would like to trade or sell off for something 1956-1961 or 62 Mopar, or even GM. I am working on this car to improve it but not sure I want to go all the way, have so many others. Just seeing if there is any interest or what's out there. Reply or PM me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)