The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1956 Dodge Royal lancer "tritone" $3200
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

RJ72cuda
Posted 2016-04-02 10:24 AM (#508583)
Subject: 1956 Dodge Royal lancer "tritone" $3200

Veteran

Project car very complete as far as trim and bright work. car was owned and kept by a big time MOPAR family in Lynchburg Va. car was a poly head car in the 1990's taht was taken apart to begin a resto mod. so engine and trans long gone. Trunk floor was pulled our for wheel tubs, then the owner got called back to active duty. time and life happened it sat in the family salvage yard till last year. I brought it home cause who doesnt want a 56 2 door coupe car. but im a plymouth guy and ive since found 2 of them. so time for this one to move to better opportunities.
Sheet metal is very good but should be media blasted to prep for paint. all CHROME parts are present , i think all the stainless is also present but i will not promise on it. Glass is all in tact will need a restoration but this is a dual antennae powerflite car that was BEAUTIFUL in 1991 (i saw his pics) and is not a super hard resto. Im just not going to get to restoring it

pics here at my Google pics

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipORzpZay8Zfzyu2n00Gp3moVVZRx6JN...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)