The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1959 Plymouth Fury
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

RUSTORICHES
Posted 2015-03-08 7:21 PM (#472007)
Subject: 1959 Plymouth Fury

Extreme Veteran

Nice Ride check the price it be just right :http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/plymouth/fury/1725059.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mstrug
Posted 2015-03-08 7:28 PM (#472008 - in reply to #472007)
Subject: Re: 1959 Plymouth Fury

Expert 5K+

Direct link. Its RED!

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/plymouth/fury/17250...

100kTrans:AutoCondition:ExcellentExterior:Flame Red with White RoofInterior:Red Plaid
Description:
I am offering for sale or trade my 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury. An original Arizona car imported to pa. in 1990. Born gold in color and painstakenly restored to red to duplicate the car he had purchased new in 1959. Recently striped of it's 1990 lacqur paint and beautifully refinshed in base/clear. The interior only required a new carpet and some detailing to refresh. Powered by the basic 318 4bbl. W/auto. trans it runs out well. Power steering and brakes as well as duel exhaust round out the power train. Interior is very nice and i believe nos. material was used in the restoration. Bumpers and trim are in excellent condition (some miner dings in roof trim) Steering wheel and headliner are in good but not perfect condition. Runs, drives and stops well. All gages seem to work as does the radio. Useing the price guide scale of 1-5 this car should be a 2-3+. I welcome all questions. Please call to discuss trades or arrange to drive my Sport Fury. I am located in New Milford CT. about an hour from all N.Y. airports and docks (easy european shipping)

Price: $44,000
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)