The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

56 coronet hardtop
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2014-09-30 6:32 PM (#457837)
Subject: 56 coronet hardtop

Expert 5K+

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4692845245.html

image 13image 14image 15image 16image 17image 18image 19image 20image 21image 22image 23image 24

1956 Dodge Coronet VIN: 35032780 drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders

Selling my classic Dodge Coronet 2-door hardtop (no post). It is equipped with a newly rebuilt (by me) 270 cubic inch Poly head engine with approximately 600 miles. Engine is broke in and runs like a top. Transmission is a 2 speed push button Poweflite automatic. Tires have like new tread and feature alloy mag wheels and wide white walls. Body is in fair condition but does contain body filler in places and some chrome is painted silver. Paint is rough but that is how I elected to keep it. Car is all original with the exception of the air cleaner, wheels, tires and the radio. I do have the original oil bath air cleaner and the original wheels and hub caps. The radio is a new Kenwood AM/FM CD/DVD with new speakers. All glass on the car is good, no cracks or chips. The interior has newly upholstered front and rear seats and headliner with carpet in good condition. There are several weatherstrips throughout the body that needs to be replaced. Car is a 12 volt system with original gauges that work. Speedometer works but reads 8 mph fast, odometer is not working. Just installed new Gabriel air shocks on the rear. This classic cruises down the highway like a Cadillac. I have already driven it to Austin and back twice along with several cruises locally and shows in the area. Fun car to drive and cruise around in. Car is sold in "AS IS" condition with no warranty whatsoever. Payment by cash or certified bank check. Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping. Contact me if you are interested in the cost of me delivering the car to areas within 200 miles of Bryan, TX. Let me know if you have any questions about the car or want to come inspect it. Clear blue title in my name. Thanks for looking!

Edited by mstrug 2014-09-30 6:33 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)