The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air Force Academy Cruise and Picnic SUNDAY, June 28!
Moderators: Lancer Mike

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Rocky Mountain RegionMessage format

Lancer Mike
Posted 2009-06-25 4:23 PM (#179355)
Subject: Air Force Academy Cruise and Picnic SUNDAY, June 28!

That's right, THIS SUNDAY!

This came in from John Quinn:

This Sunday, June 28th is the 3rd annual Cruise and joint picnic between the Mopar Clubs. The Southern Colo. Mopar Club and our Colorado Mopar Club will be hosting it at the Air Force Academy Family Campground, Pavilion #3.

We will meet at the Shamrock station just south of C-470 on Santa Fe (west side) where we met last year.
We need to meet between 9:15 and 9:30 AM with a departure at 9:45 AM South on Santa Fe thru Perry Park and thru Larkspur and onto the academy for the picnic.You can join the cruise at any time if you live down there.

The Clubs board will provide the hot dogs and hamburgers but please bring a Cold dish to share, desserts are welcomed too! We will have plastic plates and utensil, but bring your own if you like.

I will need a count by this evening of how many cars and people are coming so we can by the main course. So please email me back or expect a phone call to see if you are coming.

Members who have connections with the WP Chrysler Club, Plymouth Club, Forward Look club, Pt Cruiser Club etc. please extend an invite to these members too. Just let me know how many will be attending from those clubs so we can provide for them.

If you have never done this cruise and Picnic it is a great way to spend a Sunday and meet other Mopar lovers and get fed too!

Hope to see you on this Cruise and picnic!

If your Classic Mopar is not up and running then drive your regular family car, The cruise is just good in a family car too!.

John Quinn
2009 Club President

contact John at:

psquinn@aol.com

Top of the page Bottom of the page
MorePar
Posted 2009-06-25 4:41 PM (#179357 - in reply to #179355)
Subject: RE: Air Force Academy Cruise and Picnic Saturday, June 27!

I can heartily endorse this!  And all you guys love to eat and show off your old iron.

My wife and I will be emceeing at a music festival in Calhan  :-((

Slim

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)