The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1955 Chrysler and DeSoto body parts for sale or scrap
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - PARTSMessage format

estodo
Posted 2016-09-14 12:10 PM (#521234)
Subject: 1955 Chrysler and DeSoto body parts for sale or scrap

I have several body parts for 55 Chrysler and De Soto for sale. The Chrysler is a 2 door hardtop and I have the following parts available: driver's door ... no glass; both front fenders; hood; splash pan; front bumper; trunk lid; a few misc emblems
The 55 De Soto was a 4 door and the following parts are available: hood; front fenders;lower surround for grilll (very good condition) trunk lid; trunk floor pan; some quarter panel sheet metal around wheel opening (not the lower back part); some misc dash parts
All items are priced to sell. Whatever hasn't sold by the time i have to move out of my shop (approximately 1 month) will be sold as scrap metal.
No reasonable offers refused.....I would rather see this stuff get used rather than crushed. Buyer is responsible for pick up or shipping. I will work woth you on shipping. Ususally Greyhound is best for large parts. Parts are locaated in Ventura California with little to no rust. Also have a good windshield for each car.
Call danny @661.233.6269
Thanx for looking
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FINS!
Posted 2016-11-24 9:47 PM (#527132 - in reply to #521234)
Subject: RE: 1955 Chrysler and DeSoto body parts for sale or scrap

Elite Veteran

Hi,
I assume these are long gone?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread