The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Second Car production Broadcast sheet
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

hemidenis
Posted 2007-06-03 11:14 AM (#84953)
Subject: Second Car production Broadcast sheet

Expert

Playing with the seat belts installation a recall that under the front seats supports was another Car production Broadcast sheet. I did my best for pull it out in one piece, but unfortunately the carpet was glued to it and most of the info was lost.
I found one in perfect condition under the rear seat, this new one is the second, the mystery is that the numbers found in this one DOES NOT MATCH THE OTHER, EXEPT FOR THE OPTIONS. For example the Numbers on the rear seat one was: C0624 in this one B0546 or the CODE: 0966 other XX67, I may have 2 different sheet of different cars. A true mystery. Can someone solve this?
Note aside that I found a muffin container? Under the paper.

(brod4.jpg)

(brodca1.jpg)

(brod2.jpg)

(brod3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments brod4.jpg (83KB - 57 downloads)
Attachments brodca1.jpg (80KB - 53 downloads)
Attachments brod2.jpg (86KB - 54 downloads)
Attachments brod3.jpg (77KB - 56 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bart_59_Dodge
Posted 2007-06-05 6:09 PM (#85168 - in reply to #84953)
Subject: RE: Second Car production Broadcast sheet

Expert

This is a bit out of scope but has a little relevance. In another lifetime I owned a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona 440 auto car. One of 503. While working on researching the car I found the broadcast sheet up under the dash on top of the glove box, and the second broadcast sheet under the rear bench seat. Then found a third broadcast sheet for a DIFFERENT DAYTONA on the Back of the rear seat.

When Daytonas were created from Stock Chargers, the outsourced company subcontracted to do the conversions( in their haste ) ripped all Black interior components and threw them in one pile (literally) ,same with white interriors and so on. What ever daytonas were being worked on at the time, the interriors went into the pile.

As cars were completed and sent back to chrysler, the interriors didnt always match the car it had come down the assembly line with. 

I posted my find on the NASCAR Daytona / Superbird club and offered to reunite the owner with his broadcast sheet with proof of ownership. I received pictures of a fender tag and the car itself and finally sent the 3rd mystery broadcast sheet to its owner in CT. Happy ending.

Your sheet could have been a snafu on the assembly line similar to what was mentioned above, could have had a replaced seat somwhere along the way in its 50 something year life...who knows.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)