Re: KwikLift

Okay, I found the video on the site, that explains it all. I could make something like that!

On Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 05:40:48 UTC+10 DJ wrote:
Ray look at the web site and the look at the pictures, they show you how it works, but you do need a floor jack.

DJ

On Friday, November 27, 2020, 08:53:11 PM EST, Ray Bell <rayb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've looked at the website and looked at the pictures, I am still wondering how it works...

Can anybody fill me in on that?

On Saturday, 28 November 2020 at 06:18:46 UTC+10 glpav...@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have a double-deep 3 vehicle garage with workshop and a low ceiling was not the factor for choosing the Kwik-Lift; function/ease of use & safety were my primary considerations.  I would not and obviously “did not”
choose the “regular/ubiquitous” 2 & 4 post lifts for those reasons.  While a quality/industrial grade 2 & 4 post lift is reasonably safe, I did not want the postal footprint and substantial car elevation when working on my Mopars.  For my purpose/use/preference/considerations…I prefer the additional garage space my Kwik-Lift affords, as well as the “mobility.”  I assembled and used the Kwik-Lift in the front portion of garage while working on my ’56 and then easily moved it to the deeper portion of the garage where it will remain for work on the 340 Dart.  I can work without arm fatigue more easily using the Kwik-Lift vs. the 2 or 4 post lifts and it is utterly impossible for a vehicle to collapse the Kwik-Lift or for the lift to fail at any time as it is hard-pinned and rigid without need for cables/hydraulics/electricity…and another regional consideration is that I don’t have to worry about a California earthquake tossing the vehicle into me or the house when it is elevated…not a small factor when living here :^)

Gary Pavlovich

From: 1962to19...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to19...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bill M
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 12:04 PM
To: 62-65 Mopar List <1962to19...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: KwikLift

I guessing you have a low ceiling situation? Otherwise you would be considering a "regular" 2 or 4 post lift?

Bill M

65 Coronet 500 'vert, 392 Poly Stroker

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 11:14 AM dodge440 via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to19...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Can anyone tell me if “KWIKLIFT”  is still in business?

65 Dodge project is finally moving out of the rewiring phase, Dash and Body wiring.

Thank

Jim

1965 Dodge Coronet 500, 440CI