Re: David Vizard

Bruce Toth is definitely the man!  One of the ironic things I learned from the seminar is that you can spend hours and hours carving up an old set of iron heads only to see the flow numbers from an aftermarket aluminum head basically blow it away right out of the box!  Throw Bruce's magic into the mix and it's high voltage rock and roll.