Re: Welcome new member - 1963 Dodge Polara 500

Re: Welcome new member - 1963 Dodge Polara 500

HI Cody,
Welcome! I love your story, especially as I used to own a 64 Polara 500 and also I grew up in San Francisco. Would love to know where your grandmother bought the car.
Is the car still in the SF Area? Good luck!