Re: Dash lighting question

All the bulbs are identified in the workshop manual, if you don’t have one you can find it online
Mark

On Feb 16, 2020, at 3:24 PM, 'Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weather finally broke a little so was looking at my dash electronics again.  Took all of the old bulbs and receptacles out to get the #'s etc and do a little clean up.  Various bulb #'s but all a variation of "57" something.  With one exception, the bulb for the speedo was different (no numbers).  See the attached pic.  Wondering if it is original or if the bulb and socket were replaced at some point.  A couple other question, do the replacement LED's fit the original sockets or is some retro-fitting necessary?  And I seem to recall that the voltage regulator drops the dash voltage to 5 volts.  Is that correct?

Paul L