Re: 727 Transmission Questions

My understanding is the transmission front pump will quickly do the job of filling up the torque converter. But I've also
heard suggestions to put a about a quart in the converter to give things a prime / boost. Seems that is a logical
precaution.

Don't know about the cup on the transmission. Alternatively, I guess you could just slide in the front of the driveshaft,
with it not attached to the rear end, as an option.

Thanks,
Gary H.