Re: Headlight Adjustment

Thanks Again,

I added relays, upgraded the wiring and installed H4 lamps for the Hi/Lo beam lights.  The difference is amazing to say the least.  I bought the now obsolute OSRAM 64205 lamps, relays and sockets from Daniel Stern years ago.  It was a project well worth doing.  As for the headlight alignment the article you referenced was perfect.  I did the initial adjustment per the article then went to a shop to have it checked - the tech said he could not do any better.

https://www.hotrodhotline.com/headlights-part-2-lowhigh-beams#.XTt0W5OYXIU

Dennis C.