Re: 1962 Dodge Polara Drivers side view mirror

Re: 1962 Dodge Polara Drivers side view mirror

Yes, that is correct. No need to buy a new mirror. Go to the '62-'65 Tech page and use the search function explained at
the top of the page and search for the word mirror. There are several methods to fix your car's mirror.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html

OH. The tip there about using red Loctite thread sealer reminds me that I need to update that section. A while ago
Mopar Action's  Richard Ehrenberg reported applying super glue on the ball set of the mirror does a similar thing, adding
just enough friction to firm up the mirror. When the mirror loosens up just reapply more Super Glue.

Thanks,
Gary H.