I use Jegs Quick Shift Automatic Transmission Fluid in my 1962 Dodge Polara 500 727 - They claim it is compatible with Dextron, Mercon, Chrysler ATF, Ford Type F, Import Car ATF.

I have not had a problem with shifting under full power or at low speed and the temperature runs normal.

David C Hurd

In a message dated 4/22/2019 9:26:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I used Amsoil atf in my 62
Jason.

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 12:19:47 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What is the correct type of transmission fluid for a 1962 torqueflight

Lucky your not asking about 833 4spd fluid. Some people say gear lube some say atf. I use 3 atf with 1 quart of synergyn in mine it wouldnt shift smooth when its cooler out with the gear lube. I looked it up on line and its confusing. There was fights in paragraphs in forums it was crazy.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone