From: dick shoup <shoupr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx" <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019, 4:03:07 PM EDT
Subject: 1962 Polara 500

Members--I recently purchased a Dodge 62 ht. with a 500 cu. in. 440. The starter drags and needs to be replaced. It  has headers but appears to have good clearance. What torquey starter would you recommend? Is the small Dakota size good or  what recommendations do you have.This is the 6th 62 I have had and will be my last due to age and health. Once I fix the starting issues it will be for sale. Body is excellent with driver quality paint . Drive train is solid with auto and a dana  3.73 Car is located in Illinois. Any interest call 815-998-2644 .

Dick Shoup