Re: Dash Pads for '65 Satellite

Joe Suchy sells dash pads too and he will know about the fit 64 vs 65. Give him a call and ask. He may have these to sell
as well.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf has his contact information.

Thanks,
Gary H,
PS He may be at a swap meet so may not be online or replying as quickly as usual.