Re: 1963 Plymouth for sale -- rare?

Most of you guys know this but in case some don't in 1963 they made 274 Belvederes of which 56 were 2DR, and 214 were 2 door Hard tops. There were only 82 Belvederes with the 13.5:1 compression motors and 192 made with the "Low" compression of 11:1. My car is one of 45 automatic HT with the 13.5:1 motor. Some Fun facts!

63 Belvedere MAX WEDGE  2 door ht.