1962to 1965 Mopar Engines and parts for sale, 426 Street wedge, 413 Max

1962to 1965 Mopar Engines and parts for sale, 426 Street wedge, 413 Max wedge

Mopar items for sale

There is a complete In line 2x4 carb setup with Heads on ebay for $2000 or best offer
ITEM # 264077725002

1962 Chrysler 300H dual Quad Intake Manifold 2x4 intake MOPAR

This intake system is as taken off a car around 25 years ago ... includes air cleaners, carbs , linkage, intake. heads, valve covers, exhaust manifolds, dual point dist (non tack drive) ... thanks Randy ... check other auctions ... will have to figure best way to ship

1965, 426 Street Wedge for sale

Same person has a 1965 426 street wedge for sale $2000 ,
All parts hot tanked block standard bore .... Crank still standard .... Heads done , no rockers .... Intake .... Rods only n no pistons .... Just a note , I have built several of these .... The blocks are cast pretty think on the cylinders , so I do a sonic test to be sure and bore it to stock 440 pistons which are easy and cheap to get .... 2,000.00. Thanks Randy

He also know of a NOS 1962 413 Max Wedge complete in a crate for sale around $18,000

Text him at 303-668-2285 ,Randy

Mark