NSS at Keystone Raceway Park 9-29

Hi all,

For those near, the annual GIS Automotive PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals comes up September 29-30 at Keystone
Raceway Park in PA.  http://keystoneracewaypark.com/

The Nostalgia Super Stock group will race on Saturday. About 25 or so cars, many 62-65 Moaprs included.

For the car show itself all vehicles must be 1986 and older (except for Tri State and UMTR/Pro Stick and car show
vehicles). Note: Big Daddy Don Garlits will be there ll weekend.

Show flier front  and back:

http://www.keystoneracewaypark.com/images/Flyers/2018%20nostalgia-side-1.jpg

http://www.keystoneracewaypark.com/images/Flyers/2018%20nostalgia-side-2.jpg

Thanks,
Gary H.

p.s. a fellow posted a general  video from the 2016 version of this  show:
  https://hooktube.com/watch?v=-hh9Y6ptVPY

Several Mopars were spotted in the video (a 1962 Dart for example) but I wish he showed more 62-65 racing.