Re: Headers

I have a new. unused, early B-body, CPPA (Chrysler Performance Parts
Association) set of 1 3/4" , ceramic coated headers, and reducers I'd
sell for $800.
I have more than that in them.
I have a CPPA  2" set on my old Dodge that have been trouble free since 1991.

Better hurry before I change my mind.

  Jimmy