Thanks

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM, ALIENVOICE via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let me try it again.  I may have left the part link off.  Guess that is what happens when you send things at 5:30am...

Sorry

Larry

In a message dated 1/17/2017 8:40:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey Larry.  I don't think your whole message go through cuz you didn't state what part number or descrption of said part.  You just said it worked well.

Cory

From: ALIENVOICE via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@googlegroups.com>
Sent: January 17, 2017 5:30 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Brake parts

This is what I used for my 64 Fury convertible and for my 64 Barracuda (all drum).  Worked extremely well with minimal work, aside from running the new dual lines.  No need for proportioning valve, either...

This is an all-new Master Cylinder, vice some "rebuilt" unit, and why I went with this one.

Larry (Akron)