Date: 4/5/2014 8:53:14 AM
Subject: RE: Mopar Show at Rockingham, NC Apr. 12th.

On my brother’s new Challenger he had the plate VNSHNPT, which nobody got.  On his new Dodge truck he had HAULS since our name is Hall, and everyone wanted to street race him.  He changed both plates out.  ; )

On my Dart – I prefer the obvious – people still ask “What year is it?”……….  ; )

photo.jpg