RE: Wanted - Driver's side exhaust manifold 318 Poly

That’s where I got the idea.......

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:21 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wanted - Driver's side exhaust manifold 318 Poly

Ricky,

It's strange you ask that. Over on the For B-bodies Only site CHIGNIKRED, has right side rear dump Poly exhaust manifolds available.

 Custom Poly 318 right exhaust manifold offering

I have devised a custom right side Poly 318 exhaust manifold. I wanted an improvement of the poor exhaust pipe routing to make a dual exhaust system on a 62-65 B body. I have made a rear dump manifold to mirror the drivers side, where the pipe runs directly toward the gap between the transmission and torsion bar. This will enhance flow efficiency at the manifold, and get rid of the sharp angles of the pipe routing. I have made a few extras, and will offer the manifold at $200 plus shipping. PM me if this sparks your interest for your car. One of the questions I am left with is, why didn't the factory come up with this? See the photos . I offer this first to FBBO viewers.
Cheers, Red

Nick Tiberio