Re: Parts Cars in Ohio

I only get that Duster when I click on See Other Sales.

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric R
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Parts Cars in Ohio

oops...  here's the auction number  290 812 534 153  ,  then click on other items from seller.

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:45:41 AM UTC-5, Eric R wrote:
I called him.  They aren't all listed yet on ebay.  Here's an auction number you can enter for a Duster, hit other items to see what he has currently listed.  Add to favorites so you can see when he adds things.