Check out Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury in Plymouth | eBay Motors

Check out Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury in Plymouth | eBay Motors

Hi Larry,
Not sure why they are hard to find, but sometimes I have trouble also.
I have copied the link to one of the parts cars ads as well as the seller information.
If will put the item number ( highlighted below in yellow) in the search section, it should take you to the 1962 Plymouth ad.
Then if you click on "see other items from this seller" you can see all the cars listed.
I do not think Ron has listed them all at this time, but you can respond to his email in listing for more information or call him for details
419-485-2020 office or 419-770-2020 cell.
Thanks for your interest. Please share this with any other club member who is interested.
David Blosser

1962 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury

1962 Plymouth Sport Fury vintage body parts car salvage hot rod parts rat rod

Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury
Have one to sell?Sell it yourself
Item Location: Montpelier , Ohio, United States
Time left: 7d 05h (Nov 25, 201209:30:00 PST)
Bid history:
Current bid: US $500.00
US $
Place bid
(Enter US $510.00 or more)

1962 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury

1962 Plymouth Sport Fury vintage body parts car salvage hot rod parts rat rod

Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury
Have one to sell?Sell it yourself
Item Location: Montpelier , Ohio, United States
Time left: 7d 05h (Nov 25, 201209:30:00 PST)
Bid history:
Current bid: US $500.00
US $
Place bid
(Enter US $510.00 or more)

1962 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury

1962 Plymouth Sport Fury vintage body parts car salvage hot rod parts rat rod

Seller info

Other item info

Item number: 290812359666
Item condition: Used