Re: Valve Spring Tester Tool?

I have a Moroso valve spring tested for on the engine that I've had
under my bed for years. Don't think I ever used it. At the time I bought
it, I was running a big block Chevy  in a Vega Wagon. The part number
is: 62390. It goes up to 300#. Not sure if it would work on a Mopar or
not or work with stock rockers. I can take a pic of it if anyone is
interested. Not sure either what it's worth. I don't know what I paid
for it or if I can find the instructions that came with it. I'll look
though.
It is a nice tool. The end that goes over the rocker has a notch in it
for the pushrod to fit into and a handle to pull it down to check
pressure.

Bill C.

  William Cole
  wedge64@xxxxxxxxxxx