Re: 62-65 Convertible Top Frame

Nico, any help would be greatly appreciated. I bought a '65 top mechanism (for my L) but the cables appear larger than the '64. David

From: Nico Over <nover@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: 62-65 Convertible Top Frame

David I believe it came of a 64  vert B Body. I'll look to see if I have a
spare set of cables but I doubt it. I would think you could get some made. I
know I can get you the measurements if you would like with pictures.
Nico

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:40:24 -0400, David wrote
> Hi Nico,
> What year/make/model car is the top off of? Looking, in particular,
>  for the two rear pull down cables for a '64 top. (Not having them
> caused my like new top to rip in two places the first time I lowered
> it. Grrrr.)
>
> Much obliged,
>
> David M.
>
> Sent via mobile
> (610) 940-1557
>
> On Sep 23, 2012, at 10:55 AM, "Nico Over" <nover@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > All, have the remnants of a convertible top frame for our cars. I have
removed
> > those parts I need  but I don't want to just throw away the rest in case
some
> > one needs something. Free with your paid shipping. Contact me off list for
pics.
> > if interested.
> > Nico Over
> > Va. Beach, Va.
> >
> > P.S. Have the 520 running on the Retrotek EFI (63 Dodge 330 Post) but
having
> > issues with the tuning. Fired right up but need to get the settings right.
Will
> > post a complete story when it is running correctly.
> >
> > --
> > --
> > --
> > Please address private email -- email of interest to only one person --
directly to that person. That is, email your parts/car transactions and
negotiations, as well as other personal messages, only to the intended
recipient. Do not just press "reply" and send your email to everyone using the
general '62-'65 Clubhouse public email address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine-tune the content signal
to Mopar topic. Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
> > --
"The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" group.