Re: early hemi question

Yes, great Hod Rod articles.  Links are below.  I drove from Long
Island to Pittsburgh to buy one a few years back for $200.  It was
disassembled and in rough shape (still is) but it had the block,
crank, intake and exhaust manifolds, heads and valve covers.  I've
seen the valve covers alone at swap meets go for $250.  One of these
days I want to build a rat rod around it.  IMHO, early Hemis are the
second coolest engine next to the MW.

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/types_of_hemi_engines/

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/hrdp_1206_the_early_hemi_guide_of_death/
http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/engine/hrdp_1207_guide_to_early_hemi_engines_part_2/