My new wheels : was Giant Wheel geometry

My new wheels : was Giant Wheel geometry

Well, the big 17 inch rims scared me too much for my little Barracuda
, so I found a set of really clean 16x7 rims.  They are called Primax
772 and they are almost new, for 100 dollars at a moving sale.I would
describe as very mildly blingish, but very simple clean 5 spokes. They
are probably cheapo wheels, although I found them online for about 350
bucks a rim so I guess the 100 bucks was a deal.
    I hope I can make them work. They do take those special lug nuts
(Tuner nuts??) where they sink down into the rim and have an allen
hole in the end for tightening. I will need to find these in American
threads which shouldn't be hard, the company still exists, I checked.
  I dry hung them on the car tonight and they look good, they don't
really seem as giant as I thought they would. But here's the problem.
They have great side to side fitment, but I think the rears would look
a little better if I can slide them outwards a nudge, maybe a half
inch, so I need to find or make some kind of spacer and then of course
that will require longer lugs. Any pointers in this area fffolkes?
  Also what do you think for tire choice. Any suggestions. I guess
this look will be OKAY as I have been building this car for more of an
open back roads cruiser than a drag machine). I used to have 14 inch
Chrysler Ralleyes on there with 225 60 /14's which had about a 24.5
inch combined diameter. It sat nice with those so I don't want to
really lower it too much below where it was. Maybe a hair would be OK,
but not a lot. Would 50s be too low?
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon
  PS -see attached picture of rim