Re: Radioligists

Sorry,

But it was a drawing I found on the net while looking for fader
circuits.  I sent it before really looking at very close, it was not
correct and would not work.  I know how I would wire it but without
backup of another source I don't want to send it, I am not interested
in causing damage to someone's radio.

If I find anything I'll post it.

Dennis C.