Re: Dual Point or Elect Ign?

Read your post, and am wondering how you bypass the ballast resister. Could you enlighten me?
Thanks, Warren

I got the Pertonix 1, avoid Pertronix 2 and Pertronix 3 is expensive.
Very easy to install and distributer looks stock except for an extra
wire.  You can keep your old points in case it ever fails and pop them
right in.  Engine starts fast and I'll never have to mess with points
again.  I run a modern 12v coil with it and have jumped the ballast.
No longer have to worry about ballast failure either.  Takes about
half an hour, you can do it in 15 minutes probably.