Re: New motor

That's unfortunate! I've never heard of brad penn ill check it out. I saw this:

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/zrt.aspx

Looks good. It has synthetic in it now, so I figure that's what I'll continue to run in it. I'll have to see if brad penn sells a syn. Just looking out for my motor, I'm very particular about what I put in them, I like things to last. Its got a custom ground cam by racer brown. All kinds of goodies.

Sent from my iPhone