Re: off topic subject matter

Great idea Gary, I have an air card. If you have a cell phone that with good reception, look into one of these. Mine is though Verizon, cost $60 per month. Use it with my laptop and haven't found a place it doesn't work, yet. All major phone companies have them.  jm2cw.

DJ
From: Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: off topic subject matter

I don't post very often anymore , but I'd hate to lose your input too,
Jimmy. I still read all the posts. Sounds like reading the Google
group page might be an option. No offense, but I can't see how anyone
could make it on dial-up anymore in 2012. Pretty much like driving a
Model T on a packed turnpike. I live in the country with no options of
phone company or cable internet. I use line of sight local broadband
internet, but have used an aircard and satellite internet where I'm
at.

  Gary F.
     Jimmy