Re: 4 door cars

Lol I'm thinking about buying it. It's a 4 door slant 6. Looks really nice he sent me pics off list. I'm working night tonight, im making a decision tomm and giving him a call, cause that's when I can go to my credit union. Lol I can send u the link if ud like. I really like the car.

Sent from my iPhone